Looks like I’ve been tagged by Mojoey . The rules are as follows:
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them each a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are my 8 facts/habits:
1) Fact – I’m deathly afraid of heights, especially as a child. Nowadays if I’m in a situation where I have to encounter heights, I simply grit my teeth and keep moving. As a child I would just freeze.
2) Fact – I really, really hate housework. But even worse is typing up the first draft of my thesis. In fact, I find things that suddenly need to get done, rather than working on my thesis. But I only have a couple more pages to get typed in and proofread to get my first draft done. Yeah!
3) Fact – I was never very religious as a child and was raised in a non-religious household. When I was 17, I realized that organized religion was a load of crap. This realization occurred when I was forced to attend an “inspirational” (read religious) presentation at high school. I could not believe the crap that people were nodding their heads in agreement to.
4) Habit – I have a bad habit of chewing my nails. As a child, my parents tried everything to get me to stop. Even hot sauce on my nails did not stop me.
5) Habit – I love a good cup of tea first thing in the morning at work and in the afternoon before I leave work. I think I acquired this habit from my grandmother who always drank tea in the morning and afternoon.
6) Fact – I love a good juicy and very rare steak. I can’t stand it when a restaurant overcooks my steak. Other people have told me that I’ll probably end up with mad cow disease or something.
7) Fact – I enjoy working with my hands. It’s a nice change from the strictly intellectual work that I do during the week. I love to garden, build stained glass panels, and am into amateur rocketry.
8) Fact – I love animals and have never in my entire life been without a pet. Currently I have a very silly Siamese cat.
It took a while but here are my eight victims, I mean tagged blogs:
And if you already have been tagged, well, the pool of the untagged is getting smaller and smaller. Hey, this is what should happen in vampire movies, isn’t it?